• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

13+ H&R Springs vs. Megan Coilovers

Started by Maverick3009, July 25, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick3009

Hey guys, just got my first SHO last week and I'm looking into suspension upgrades for lowering it.  I've found a lot of info on the H&R Springs and don't see any downside to them aside from the issues with the rear camber bolt but I haven't found much information or reviews on the Megan Coil Overs. Could anyone please provide any insight into this? Thanks!

SHOdded

Citationdoc over on shoforum installed the coilovers on his 2013 SHO (non-PP).  You can look through that thread as a starting point.
https://shoforum.com/index.php?threads/megan-coilovers-arrive-tomorrow-is-this-a-dyi-install.135006/
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Maverick3009

I'm thinking since the car is just going to be a lightly/mildly built daily driver with rare visits to the track, I'll probably just go with the H&R for the sake of cost and accomplishing what I'm looking for (lower and better ride)