• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NOW AVAILABLE! 3.5L EcoBoost Transverse HPFP!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 18, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

NOW AVAILABLE! The 3.5L EcoBoost Transverse Firestorm High Pressure Fuel Pump! Choose the right fitment for your vehicle!

All transverse 3.5L EcoBoost Models
Taurus SHO
Flex
Explorer Sport
MKT
MKS

(Call for exact fitment)

New for 2017 is our Firestorm High Pressure Fuel Pump for Ford direct injection engines! Our extensive work with the Ford Ecoboost family of engines has revealed a common road block when trying to add more power; the factory High Pressure Fuel System. While the factory fuel system is adequate for stock vehicles these engine quickly run out of fuel with even basic performance upgrades. To help combat this, we have developed our New Firestorm High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade kits for the 3.5 Ecoboost in passenger cars like the Taurus SHO, Flex, Explorer Sport, MKT and the Lincoln MKS. The new Firestorm Fuel Pump supplies up to 40% more fuel than the factory fuel pump. This is a complete bolt on upgraded kit included is the new high pressure fuel pump, new custom fuel line and hardware to make installation easy. While the installing of the pump is fairly easy it must be accompanied by custom tuning to work correctly. If you already have a MyCalibrator tuner contact us for your free update, if you don't have a MyCalibrator tuner one can be purchased separately with the file required to use this great new fuel pump.

2010 - 2012 Ford Taurus SHO 3.5L EcoBoost - https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP501128

2013 - 2017 Ford Taurus SHO & Lincoln MKS 3.5L EcoBoost - https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP501119

For your next EcoBoost fueling product, contact Livernois Motorsports TODAY!

(313) 561-5500
info@livernoismotorsports.com
www.livernoismotorsports.com

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

I have a couple of questions. They are as follows:

#1.) Are end purchasers able to still retain the factory engine cover, if they so choose to? Not that retaining it is a deal breaker by any stretch.

#2.) For those that are running your company's (Alky-controls) Methanol Injection set up, would adding this pump be of any benefit? I.E. Would those methanol outfitted cars be less dependant on the meth in other words? And if so, which of your HPFP's would you recommend, given the presence of a methanol kit?

#3.) Finally, for those few who already possess your company's custom dyno tuning (like me), are you still able to provide a remote tune file update respectively?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer EACH of the above questions.

-----bpd1151

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

It looks all to Familiar!! "Awesome Sauce Indeed". Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

CroR1

looking forward to see the ET results from people who were tuned and pushing mid 12s.

Quikv6

BPD did you ever get an answer to all your questions? Mine are similar since you pretty much covered everything.

-Kevin
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

bpd1151

Quote from: Quikv6 on September 03, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
BPD did you ever get an answer to all your questions? Mine are similar since you pretty much covered everything.

-Kevin
Nope.

Not whatsoever a peep.

Disappointing to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quikv6

2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

Dxlnt1

Why is an updated tune needed? The ecm adapts to control AFR and hence any tune would naturally be "hotter!"

Is $1600 a true cost benefit for this platform? The OEM pump is $400 ish!

What else would be needed to take FULL advantage of this pump!

Would this negate the need for meth injection to get to 500 hp?

I would like if its ever available to purchase the GT crate engine! Assuming there something to build up the tranny with it AND IF I keep the car long enough!

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

ZSHO

I recall when having my DPM installed at LMS, that there initial response was having the new HPFP installed,the pump would be more of a benefit in the way of the pressure fall off at high rpm, shifting, and extended wide open. You will gain slightly in power on 93, biggest gain would be to go with e85 and the pump upgrade,considering my mods on my signature. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

ZSHO

I'm hoping that someone from LMS will chime in soon.  Z