• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 MKS Florida Keys Trip

Started by Agentlongwood, July 16, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

Just a couple pictures from taking the wife and son to visit my Mom on Big Pine Key (Close to Key West).  Man do I miss the scenery down there. 

2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

Gjkrisa

Been there also is that the one where the sand is just a crap load of sea shells and dead jelly fish in the holes near the beach?
That is a nice long drive though too bad I was only 13 then
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Agentlongwood

There really isn't any beach on Big Pine Key.  The water just kind of meets up with the mangroves or seawall, lol. 
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

sholxgt

A black Lincoln in the Keys.  Doesn't get much more scenic than that!
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

It looks very Nice,especially the color,enjoy. Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|