• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Key not detected issue

Started by Wardog692, July 13, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardog692

I do think it's just a dying battery, as it has now occurred a few times outside my garage as well. I'll change it out this weekend and see

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

ZSHO

Quote from: Wardog692 on July 29, 2017, 10:23:47 AM
I do think it's just a dying battery, as it has now occurred a few times outside my garage as well. I'll change it out this weekend and see

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
That's cool man just wanted to touch base with ya. Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

J-Will

Happened to my wife with her 13 Escape, its the FOB battery.

its worth mentioning again the center console spot that jbeez mentioned just for future reference. 
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

Macgyver

2015 SHO. Wasnt the battery. Leaving 1 FOB in the car over night. The other FOB around 30ft away in the Kitchen. It was sensing one FOB in the car and after starting was trying to latch onto the distant FOB out of running range. My problem went away after moving the spare FOB out of range and isolated.