• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Polski Meth Kit

Started by polskifacet, June 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polskifacet

I'm going to replace the high side hose. My ID is very small on a 500 psi working pressure line which is probably overkill. Bought some AEM meth tubing so I hope that it will withstand the pressure @ w/e temperature is in the engine bay and the ID is probably 2x bigger.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

polskifacet

Adding SDS for SouthWin LTD. Seems like the Oreily Auto Fluid I have been using and HomeDepot Krystal Kleer washer fluid is made by the same place. SDS says 30 to 40 % Meth.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

SHO9987

Sounds like everything is coming together well man.  Glad to hear!  I'll be doing pretty much the same setup, I don't think I'll need the second nozzle though, primarily running the w/m to cool the IAT.  But after hearing how well your car is responding to the meth and tuning I think I'll end up asking AJP to optimize my tune as well!
2013 SHO Non-PP, Catless DPs, Custom 2.5" exhaust, Airraid CAI, Stock Turbo Upgrades, snow - W/M system, custom tune

lamrith

Quote from: polskifacet on July 17, 2017, 11:12:36 AM
I'm going to replace the high side hose. My ID is very small on a 500 psi working pressure line which is probably overkill. Bought some AEM meth tubing so I hope that it will withstand the pressure @ w/e temperature is in the engine bay and the ID is probably 2x bigger.
Glad to hear it is working!!
Any chance you could provide an updated parts list once you have it more dialed in?

Did you go second nozzle?  Wondering why you would add that complexity and extra fittings to leak instead of just a bigger orifice nozzle?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

polskifacet

Quote from: lamrith on July 17, 2017, 07:25:28 PM
Quote from: polskifacet on July 17, 2017, 11:12:36 AM
Glad to hear it is working!!
Any chance you could provide an updated parts list once you have it more dialed in?

Did you go second nozzle?  Wondering why you would add that complexity and extra fittings to leak instead of just a bigger orifice nozzle?
I can update the list but I don't think it changed. Next nozzle is twice the gpm to its much too large. I haven't decided if I'm adding the second one yet.

polskifacet

Quote from: SHO9987 on July 17, 2017, 06:14:32 PM
Sounds like everything is coming together well man.  Glad to hear!  I'll be doing pretty much the same setup, I don't think I'll need the second nozzle though, primarily running the w/m to cool the IAT.  But after hearing how well your car is responding to the meth and tuning I think I'll end up asking AJP to optimize my tune as well!
Dwell time is important for cooling. If possible I would mount one further away from the throttle body to promote iat cooling.

polskifacet

I started to have traction issues when the temps went down to 65f. My 275 summer tires were letting loose and it was doing funky shifting etc until I turned traction control off. Pretty FREAKING WICKED to have this happen because of power on a dry road! I'm contemplating asking AJP to control the boost spikes more (getting up to 19 psi from what I saw).

SHOdded

More meth.  Bigger turbos.  LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

polskifacet

Quote from: SHOdded on July 18, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
More meth.  Bigger turbos.  LOL.
hah nah man thats it, just going to enjoy it now.

SHOdded

Ok so about tomorrow then ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

polskifacet

Quote from: SHOdded on July 18, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
mannnnn i was looking at those upgraded chra from ecopower but nahhhhhhhh

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

Quote from: polskifacet on July 18, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Me too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polskifacet

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 18, 2017, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: polskifacet on July 18, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Me too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already can't keep the power down so why make it more of an issue

polskifacet

little proof of polskimeth + AJP meth tune

https://youtu.be/wIqBDxCZLhc