• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FOR SALE: 2010 SHO, Pearl White, Nav, Coll Avoidance, Fac.20" 62K Miles SOLD

Started by irondoor19, June 23, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Yea: Auction has ended, Car Still Here

I think Ebay has lost its luster,
I am willing to take a Hit,
Just how much is another story...

2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Ken Reece

New to the forum, looking for a SHO. Is your car still for sale?

ZSHO

Quote from: Ken Reece on October 15, 2017, 05:34:46 PM
New to the forum, looking for a SHO. Is your car still for sale?
Welcome aboard Ken Reece! Feel free to send irondoor19 a pm. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

irondoor19

OK Sold for 13,500

bpd1151

Quote from: irondoor19 on November 04, 2017, 01:46:08 PM
OK Boys and Girls, "I Hope it goes to a good Home" WAY Past Time for the "GOOD SHO" to Go,
Listing on Ebay at "No Reserve" Sunday @ 5.00 PM EST, The market will let us know what it
is worth. Yea Not what i wanted to do BUT, WAY tired of moving it around,
Someone is going to get a Super Good Deal, IF they Do Not "Flake" after Winning it.
This Car is Now BONE Stock Except for the EBC Stage 4 and stainless Steel UpGrade

Link to the add, But you may have to wait till Sunday to see it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO/222706376890
Exactly how mine started out. Same colors, etc. Hell, even right on down to the front license plate bracket.

Sure would be an interesting purchase in so much as parking your stock one, right next to my heavily modified one.

To see a before modding, and an after modding perspective.

GLWS. Hope she goes to a great home, where she'll be treasured for years to come.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

I'm hoping it goes to a worthy new Home! GLWS.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

QwikSHO

SHOdded

ZSHO

irondoor19

bpd1151

Quote from: irondoor19 on November 10, 2017, 04:24:29 PM
OK: Sold, Thanks to the New owner, May be a Ecobooster SOON, Ha
Very cool.

Hopefully you directed the new owner here, and congrats on the sale.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO