• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updated, 2017 SHO Pics......

Started by bpd1151, June 12, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Big shout out to my close friend, and photographer, Jeff Liu, owner of HKMediaChicago.com for having taken the time this past Saturday, to meet up for updated photos of my multiple award winning, heavily modified, platform record setting, 2010 Taurus SHO.

What a great time, and the weather couldn't of been any better. Jeff and I have not gotten together in just over 1yr. We both had so much stuff going on, that we just kept missing each other. So besides the photos, it was just plain awesome to catch eachother up, with both of our lives, etc.

Anyhow, no model(s) available this photo shoot, due in part to our short notice. But no loss, as the car and Jeff's handiwork, still resulted in some phenominal images having been captured.

A couple of my favs, then I'll post the link to the dedicated album, so as not to take up to much forum data space. Enjoy!

Link to the entire album located here:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/bpd1151/library/2017%20HKMediaChicago%20Pictures

Oh yea, and big thanks to BOTH Rich Yaklin & Brian Michael, for BOTH having passed along the fact that my SHO, was featured among other cars, in the Official Recap of the 2017 Ford National's.

I counted 45 pics in total that were featured and given the fact there were 3,200+ cars of all makes/model years in attendance, to have been selected to be honored in such a small group of other worthy vehicles speaks volumes about how my SHO must've stood out.

Quite elated with that development, and as always, so incredibly happy to continue representing such a great platform, with equally outstanding owners respectfully.

Here's the link, scrolling down about 2/3rd's of the way down, will reveal my SHO amongst the others.

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/06/2017-carlisle-ford-nationals-.html?cks=422144750&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS

Hope everyone's enjoying their Summer thus far. Always more in/on the planning books for the SHO. So stay tuned..... !

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Awesome photos, as always, and :thumb: on the Recap feature-ment.  How is married life treating Jeff and his S2000?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FearlessAZ

Dammit, every time you post pictures I have to look for a new pair of pants to change  >:(

JK. Car looks great and pictures came out terrific!
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

ZSHO

Bravo there bpd1151. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Macgyver

Quote from: FearlessAZ on June 12, 2017, 04:16:45 PM
Dammit, every time you post pictures I have to look for a new pair of pants to change  >:(

LOL. Yeah awesomely modded SHO.

Some day. 7 years from now. When I hit 59 1/2 and can access my retirement $$$.......

bpd1151

Thank you all for the kind words.

Much appreciated and glad y'all like.

Manu, Jeff isn't technically married (yet) but he might as well be. LOL. But they're both doing well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Macgyver

Well its getting closer to my 401k access. LOL