• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

6f55 Trans locking connector info.

Started by Bluestang91, June 09, 2017, 04:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluestang91

Anyone have diagram of the pin detail for the locking connector of the trans? Its a 20 pin locking connector, I believe it connector 168 or 169. wanted to know what color wires do what. Thanks

SHOdded

You would best be served by picking up an FSM from ebay,  not that expensive for 2011.

I will look to see what info I have.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!