• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Window Washer Pump inlet size?

Started by StealBlueSho, May 30, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Sooo... admittedly I dorked up cutting the hole in the new WW tank for the WW pump sent to me by Alky Control. Does anyway know the diameter of the hole needed for the windows washer pump inlet that goes into the tank? Thanks!!!

ZSHO

7/8" (.875") .IIRC. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

SBS Hope you were able to configure the pump inlet for the Tank? Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on June 01, 2017, 10:15:35 AM
SBS Hope you were able to configure the pump inlet for the Tank? Z

Not yet, I am taking a break from tinkering with it for now. I have the right size bits to make the hole, but I also need a new grommet for it as the one that came with it tore... This was one of the last parts of the installation I did and I was pretty tired so not my best work LOL...

Besides... my priorities are Meth and THEN WW fluid :-)

I will let you know though when I get it done.