• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First SHO With Direct Port Methanol injection!!

Started by ZSHO, May 25, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 09, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Eagerly awaiting to see it! Let her rip!!!!

Dont you go to Cecil sometimes?
E
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct! I Think CCD & Milan are Probably the best tracks in the nation IMO. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on May 09, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

E

Give a heads up when you go, I MIGHT be able to come out as well!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 09, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 09, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

E

Give a heads up when you go, I MIGHT be able to come out as well!

Will do!  Z  ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

02nbmformula

just read through the thread and im stoked to see someone trying something new.  did you ever make it to the track?
2014 Explorer Sport

shoNoff

If I've said it once I've said it 1000 times. Z that system is pure sex what an amazing job they did. The craftsmanship is unreal on that install.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

Quote from: 02nbmformula on September 05, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
just read through the thread and im stoked to see someone trying something new.  did you ever make it to the track?
Thanks Brother! I did make it to the track right before my issues with Traction was fully rectified! Im just waiting for some better weather and @ the right conditions hoping for some better results! We shall see!  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9567.0.html

ZSHO

Quote from: shoNoff on September 05, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
If I've said it once I've said it 1000 times. Z that system is pure sex what an amazing job they did. The craftsmanship is unreal on that install.
She is a Tease for sure....
Serious note the install is quality craftsmanship @ its finest to say the least! Thanks for the kind words.  Z 

ZSHO

Its hard to believe it will be almost 2 years this month since having my custom (DPM) Installed @ LMS FACILITY and couldn't be happier.  :)
Once again :bigthanx: to Dan Millen and the whole crew over @ LMS for their fine quality craftsmanship and customer service and support which is TOP NOTCH IMO!

I guess some of you know the A/C System being out of commission and will be needing a new Condensor installed and @ the same time placed an order for a new upgraded (Intercooler) from Matt over @ Gearhead along with a new updated Dual Intake from Mike.B over @ www.ecopowerparts.com.

It will be interesting to see how well these Mods work together with the (DPM) MiX- So stay tuned.  Z

shoNoff

Quote from: ZSHO on May 14, 2019, 12:12:16 PM
Its hard to believe it will be almost 2 years since having my custom DPM Installed @ LMS FACILITY and could not be happier.  :)
Once again  :bigthanx: to Dan Millen and the whole crew over @ LMS for their fine quality craftsmanship and customer service and support which is TOP NOTCH IMO!

I guess some of you know the A/C System being out of commission will be needing a new Condensor and @ the same time placed an order for a new upgraded (Intercooler) from Matt over @ Gearhead along with a new updated Intake from Mike.B over @ www.ecopowerparts.com.

It will be interesting to add these Mods to the (DPM) MiX- So stay tuned.  Z

Hell yea Z! Sounds like another car closing in on 120mph trap speeds!
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

bpd1151

Congrats Z on continuing down the mod path.

Exciting times ahead for you. Cool stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 14, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
Congrats Z on continuing down the mod path.

Exciting times ahead for you. Cool stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Many Thanks there bpd1151! Z  :)

802SHO

Congrats on the new mods and you're going to haul @$$ with that setup this year I see 11's for sure!  Upgraded IC and intake will certainly increase volume and the intake will  give the wastegates some relief!  Glad to see more IC and meth cars stepping out!  Certainly is a crowd of E30 IC as of late.  Proven to be very potent.  Lets show how potent our meth+IC SHO's are too!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ZSHO

True indeed and the very reason I jumped @ the opportunity!!
This combo alone should reduce WG DC by around 8% IIRC! Z

SM105K

Congrats on the incoming upgrades Z!  11's no doubt.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

:bigthanx: To Matt over @ Gearhead for the new Sleeeek Looking updated Intercooler!
I spoke with Matt @ Gearhead and told him need the new Intercooler ASAP Due to a broken Condenser replacement and LOOK & BEHOLD it arrived today.  :thumb:
I placed the order on Mon-am and received it today!  :) Awesome customer service and support..
I must say this new IC IS A BEAST TO SAY THE LEAST!!!

BTW Still waiting on the Condenser and hopefully should have it installed by next week if everything goes smooth along with the new updated Dual Intake. PICS to come and much more. Z

Here is a PIC of the 1/4" NPT BUNG Located on (Passenger side) for reference.

1/4" NPT BUNG