• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First SHO With Direct Port Methanol injection!!

Started by ZSHO, May 25, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: TimmyATL on July 20, 2017, 02:51:14 PM
Is LMS selling the Direct Port Methanol kit? I went to there web page and did not see anything about it. I want to change from my single port pre throttle body to the direct port with seventh nozzle.

They offered to do the conversion when I called them about a dyno tune.... so yes, it is an option, but I don't believe they let customers do self installation. I called yesterday fwiw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimmyATL

I will just half to call or email them. As I am a tech for a Ford dealer and have been working on Fords for 25 years it is hard for me to swallow paying someone to do  mechanical work on my car that I can do myself. Hopefully I can send them a intake and have them do the drilling and initial install of the nozzles. Then I can install it and drive up again to have them readjust things to hopefully squeeze a little more out of the old girl. Thanks for the input yall.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

southtxSHO

Damn... liking that power curve.  Might be buying another sho soon ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

StealBlueSho

Quote from: southtxSHO on July 22, 2017, 06:58:57 PM
Damn... liking that power curve.  Might be buying another sho soon ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is a hellacious torque curve... I for one am jealous.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I added some new HPS High Temp 4-ply Silicone Hoses throughout the Hotpipes and some new 1/4 hose clamps for the waste-gate hoses for added security.
Here are some finishing touches of pics to the collection.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Looks better than my black zip ties!!!

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

lamrith

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

UPDATE

I spoke with LME Today and still waiting for the Media Dept to release my exclusive video to my current setup but with there Media Dept being short-handed and a change in the crew it should be released very very soon and it should be a SHO in the making and hope the wait was worth while and apologize for the delay.  Z  :yes:

I was also curious to know what exact spark plugs LME INSTALLED During my DPM system back in late May.
I will certainly post some  :camera_icon: tomorrow morning for anyone interested.  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are the precision gapped spark plugs from LMS which are indeed the Motorcraft SP-534/ NGK-LTR6CI-8.  Z

ZSHO

Its hard to believe it has been almost a year and 10K later with the DPM from LMS and has been working flawlessly as designed.  So Stay tuned for the 11 second slip soon...  Z

StealBlueSho

Eagerly awaiting to see it! Let her rip!!!!

Dont you go to Cecil sometimes?