• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First SHO With Direct Port Methanol injection!!

Started by ZSHO, May 25, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I just wanted to give a quick (update)as promised a while back and the project of implementing Direct Port injection setup is almost finished and in the final stages with the one & only Dan Millen from LMS currently DYNO TUNING it at the very moment but will provide a broader,extensive info and Data,DYNO Numbers to come with more,pics,videos to share . Z

415whp.-465wtq

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wraitherx

Looking damn good brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

lamrith

Lookin gooooooood!

I have to ask, what is that small tank under the bumper support and how are you supposed to fill it down there mounted with the cap on the side?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

AJP turbo

It looks damn good....would be sweet to show it off at a car show.....due sho off that dyno graph when you get it and post it
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

CroR1

Very nice Z! You moving up in the World!!

Can't wait to see the end result

FearlessAZ

2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

StealBlueSho

Congrats Z!!!!! Looks really nice!! Long time coming it has been! Now for some slips?!?!

SHOdded

Shocked to see you car apart, Z, and ecstatic to see the new setup in place!  Everybody's clamoring for dyno & slips, so don't let 'em down :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Thanks for the kind replies!!.I'm usually a man of my words but unfortunately while on the Dyno-Tune late this afternoon they ran into an issue with both the front 02 Sensors not functioning properly and hopeful it should be done and completed by Tomorrow. Z

FYI the car was Baselined at 359whp 400wtq. so curious on the end results with the Meth install. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

ZSHO

MKspool

You have a 7th injector with a check valve or solenoid ported to the intake right?
Or do you just pump straight to the distribution block?

2014 MKS | 3 bar 93p Torrie tuned | Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ |

ZSHO

Quote from: MKspool on May 26, 2017, 12:21:37 AM
You have a 7th injector with a check valve or solenoid ported to the intake right?
Or do you just pump straight to the distribution block?
There is a Solenoid & module on the intake but will provide full details soon. Z

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on May 25, 2017, 10:24:32 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 25, 2017, 10:18:19 PM
Is that before meth or base tune with meth?
That's before. Z

Not a bad baseline at all!! Excited to see what they can get out of the new port injection setup!!

polskifacet

Quote from: ZSHO on May 25, 2017, 08:52:32 PM
Thanks for the kind replies!!.I'm usually a man of my words but unfortunately while on the Dyno-Tune late this afternoon they ran into an issue with both the front 02 Sensors not functioning properly and hopeful it should be done and completed by Tomorrow. Z

FYI the car was Baselined at 359whp 400wtq. so curious on the end results with the Meth install. Z

My baseline is similar from what LMS told me. Setup looks sweet.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs