• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Can't login from Desktop

Started by ShoBoat, May 16, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

I wasn't able to get on at all yesterday on any platform. No go on laptop but phone seems to be ok today.

SHOdded

No problems with mine from any platform.  Possibly due to my access level?  I did notice a bunch of login errors with the LATITUDE message.  Somehow some geotagging is activated, even though we do not have that intentionally activated.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 20, 2017, 12:18:16 PM
Is anyone still having issues? I can't even get to the EBPF home page now on my desktop: "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: latitude"

Tried clearing cookies and two different browsers with no success. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep still can't

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

ZSHO

Quote from: BlueSHO on May 20, 2017, 05:18:58 PM
Quote from: MiWiAu on May 20, 2017, 12:18:16 PM
Is anyone still having issues? I can't even get to the EBPF home page now on my desktop: "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: latitude"

Tried clearing cookies and two different browsers with no success. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep still can't

There is NO issues with mine. Z
Hmmm.SMF below is a bit different. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Good catch.  I have the 2.3.5 SP also.  I wonder why it is using 2 different portals.  Hmmm.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Not sure but after clearing all my cookies and browsing history I still get that prompt on Chrome and can't log on with the desktop

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

FoMoCoSHO

I seem to be blocked on all wifi but I can access on 4g

EcoPowerParts

I use a module called GeoIP that blocks people from other countries from joining, the database was old and caused an issue, I updated it and it resolved the issue.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

BlueSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on May 20, 2017, 11:28:58 PM
I use a module called GeoIP that blocks people from other countries from joining, the database was old and caused an issue, I updated it and it resolved the issue.

That was it. I'm on the desktop now..
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

SHOdded

Can you all provide snapshots of the bottom of the page plz so we can check the simple portal version on the desktop?

ZSHO

-MANU do you ever Sleep!!!.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I actually did :)  had just gotten up ...

MiWiAu

Quote from: SHOdded on May 21, 2017, 04:17:37 AM
Can you all provide snapshots of the bottom of the page plz so we can check the simple portal version on the desktop?

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal Zentoa by DzinerStudio

I'm in now, thanks. =)
2013 XSport

SHOdded

Great!  That is consistent with mine and Z's, so we should be good!