• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Can't login from Desktop

Started by ShoBoat, May 16, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShoBoat

Curious, when I try to login from my desktop I get an error... Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again. So I have tried closing the browser, different browser rebooted the computer. It won't log me in? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

TopherSho

Yup.  I am willing to bet this is a cookie issue.  the site is looking into your session data and cant validate you. so either your preventing cookies, preventing tracking, or are running a hardened browser.

what OS and what Browser is the issue occurring in ?
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

FoMoCoSHO

I'm having the same issue with win 10, Chrome, Brave, Edge, doesn't matter.

MiWiAu

I had this problem last night as well. Didn't try clearing/eating my cookies. I just found something else to do. :P

2013 XSport

Gjkrisa

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

I would suggest for the time being to click on LOGIN HIGHLIGHTED IN RED BELOW and and then it will bring you up to a different page and click LOGIN ONCE AGAIN. LMK.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

TopherSho

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 16, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
I had this problem last night as well. Didn't try clearing/eating my cookies. I just found something else to do. :P

lol.. where they good ?   My wife made cookies that passed the sniff test but turned out to be OATMEAL DEVIL cookies... yuk!
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi

ShoBoat

Quote from: ZSHO on May 16, 2017, 09:56:17 AM
I would suggest for the time being to click on LOGIN HIGHLIGHTED IN RED BELOW and and then it will bring you up to a different page and click LOGIN ONCE AGAIN. LMK.  Z

Tried that too, didn't work :(

2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

TopherSho

but it works on you phone but not the PC as a whole? .... hmmm what security software are you using on the PC ?

EcoPowerParts

All fixed, it was the latest patch from SMF, I'll wait until they update to fix.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ShoBoat

Ok that worked thanks Z

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

MiWiAu

Is anyone still having issues? I can't even get to the EBPF home page now on my desktop: "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: latitude"

Tried clearing cookies and two different browsers with no success. :(

2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 20, 2017, 12:18:16 PM
Is anyone still having issues? I can't even get to the EBPF home page now on my desktop: "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: latitude"

Tried clearing cookies and two different browsers with no success. :(

Correct it's still a random glitch in the system and hopefully we will have it resolved soon,apologize for any inconvenience. Z

MiWiAu

Quote from: ZSHO on May 20, 2017, 12:46:36 PM
Correct it's still a random glitch,hopefully will have it resolved soon,apologize for any inconvenience. Z

No worries. Tapatalk still works, so I can still get my fix. Thanks for the quick update. :)

2013 XSport