• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2017 sho?

Started by Gjkrisa, March 15, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

So I'm looking at Ford's pictures at their new Taurus I LOVE the frosted black panels and the steel panels
Do the new shos have this option Ford says charcoal black sho interior with those options but build my Ford shows the shiny panels.

Just curious because I'm totally buying these parts. Want to know what part numbers going to be looking at since online parts don't let you see what they look like. :( Even looks like they show a frosted Sony radio.

Also I want to put the temperature on the right screen is this only with nav or new thing?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

lamrith

I like that woodgrain.  I was just telling the wife last weekend I would love to have wood grain accents in the car.  She likes the grey/silver though.  Nice to see it is an option, I would also be interested in part numbers if anyone has them.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

Well the panels I found are on all 2016 Taurus and just realized I have temp and time in lower right

Basically $1000 to buy all new panels I did find some cool steel vynl in the craft store for $12.00

Gjkrisa

Quote from: lamrith on March 15, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
I like that woodgrain.  I was just telling the wife last weekend I would love to have wood grain accents in the car.  She likes the grey/silver though.  Nice to see it is an option, I would also be interested in part numbers if anyone has them.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/243772681/ford-taurus-limited-2013-2014-2015-2016