• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Best way to contact?

Started by FearlessAZ, April 19, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avidmotion

Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

FearlessAZ

Got an email just now that says it should ship in the AM and I should get a tracking number then
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I actually sent him a nice courtesy friendly reminder early yesterday morning and hopefully he does the right thing. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FearlessAZ

Thanks Z! Are they local to you are you just got that pull with them? ;)

I received a tracking number this morning. Says it should be here Monday. Can't wait to get it back. Been itching to drive my SHO. Without the scoop, I have only taken it down the block to the gas station for a couple quick drink runs.

Just really happy that MDesign did the right thing and got the scoop replaced.

ZSHO

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 04, 2017, 10:34:38 AM
Thanks Z! Are they local to you are you just got that pull with them? ;)

I received a tracking number this morning. Says it should be here Monday. Can't wait to get it back. Been itching to drive my SHO. Without the scoop, I have only taken it down the block to the gas station for a couple quick drink runs.

Just really happy that MDesign did the right thing and got the scoop replaced.
(AWE)Cant wait to see it!!  :bigthanx: TO SHOdded for his Perseverance. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FearlessAZ

And thank you SHOdded!

I hate the saying but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I really hate having to complain but sometimes you have to to get somewhere.

SHOdded

Could be a lot of reasons:  insufficient staffing, vision of founder not being propagated, or a simple knowing who's who being needed.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FearlessAZ

Quote from: SHOdded on May 05, 2017, 09:43:28 AM
Could be a lot of reasons:  insufficient staffing, vision of founder not being propagated, or a simple knowing who's who being needed.

This is true. I didn't want to say if there was a why or why not. I am not local to them or know anything about them or their business besides word of mouth and their website. There could be any number of reasons why things were going the way they did. I am just happy they made it right.

SHOdded

FearlessAZ

Checked the tracking number today just to see where it was at. Looks like it is sitting at my door. Didn't expect it until Monday. Now I am excited to get home from work.

FearlessAZ

Yup, received and good as new. I am happy that everything worked out and MDesign was able to help. This change in policy will definitely help with some people out there.

Thanks to those that helped and were following.

Mods, it you would like to lock this thread, go right ahead.

SHOdded

ZSHO

Glad everything worked out in your favor and you can finally get back to enjoying your SHO. Z  :)