• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

LMS HPFP in two weeks!

Started by StealBlueSho, April 13, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Just got off the phone with LMS about a couple things..

First: Their new direct injection meth setup requires you to drill into the stock intake manifold. They do not recommend customer installation for it as its complicated.

Second: They still offer the original setup with the fogger nozzles in front of the TB.

Third: The first set of HPFPs are going to be available in two weeks. They are looking to have 10 of them for the first round. First come first serve...

Fourth: They bigger of the two HPFPs will be available about two weeks after the smaller one comes out.

They did say if you are contemplating their meth kit that the new HPFP provides enough fuel that you don't need their meth kit anymore... unless you are attempting to cool the charge...

I would still be interested in using meth but just for the octane increase and cooler charge..

TopherSho

A full e85 conversion has been a SUPER huge temptation for me..  i think when the warranty is full expired in 4 years i'm 'all in' ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

StealBlueSho

Quote from: TopherSho on April 13, 2017, 10:18:13 AM
A full e85 conversion has been a SUPER huge temptation for me..  i think when the warranty is full expired in 4 years i'm 'all in' ..

LMS did say if you want to run full E85 to wait for the bigger pump.

Linemonkey

What's the pricing look like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

polskifacet

Ahh so the plot thickens, I was only aware of the expensive pump. If the smaller pump comes in at a decent price point, that is definitely a option.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

StealBlueSho

Pricing I believe is the same as the F150 HPFP pricing... or should be close..

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP501117

polskifacet

Just seems like alot of money. If it was priced similar to their meth kit, it would be easier to swallow.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

StealBlueSho

Yup... usually is when it's the first of something that's in demand..no competition... only game in town...

bamsho

That's kinda the reason I went to meth, but also some dont want to mess with it.  Least now it gives everyone options now. 
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bamsho on April 13, 2017, 01:12:28 PM
That's kinda the reason I went to meth, but also some dont want to mess with it.  Least now it gives everyone options now.

Yea... meth is cool(literally!!) but it scares me to use it as a secondary fuel source... if I run out of gas the engine shutdown...