• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

1000hp di fuel needs?

Started by Gjkrisa, March 29, 2017, 12:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

If I put her on the dyno, probably mid or late April.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Gjkrisa

What are the stock injectors 1100? And  current best tune on stock fueling gets you 400whp? Can anyone confirm these? Or correct me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

raceuv

if you want a 1000hp ecoboost you will need to get the cylinder heads off the gt. both cylinder heads have hpfp. then upgrade both pumps to extreme di best pumps. then larger turbos of course with high flowing manifolds like the ones offered from full race. dont forget a solid long block build...
2014 Explorer Sport, H&R springs, 170 t-stat, Airaid cold air kit. Self tuned via HPtuners.

Gjkrisa

Trying to do the actual math of fuel needs is a good place to start first but I'd say just maxing out the stock hpfp and then supplementing the rest by port Injection would do it.

The gt has two hpfp? I haven't read anything on that except for the ls7 is di and there are aftermarket hpfp and even aftermarket cams to run two hpfp on the ls7

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

But this would still all be theredical still since the whole drive train would need to be upgraded
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder