• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Meth datalogs

Started by StealBlueSho, March 12, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Anyone have any clean non-problematic good datalogs with meth? And if so, which kit you are running and what mix of meth?

I'm tossing around meth or a nitrous shot...

BoostedSho2010

I got a stage 2 snow kit # 6 nozzle tuned by Torrie dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BoostedSho2010 on March 13, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

Got logs?

StealBlueSho

Apparently not willing to share...

BoostedSho2010

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 14, 2017, 07:49:35 PM
Apparently not willing to share...
How do I send them I can share sorry knowledge is power. We are all here to help each other out. Sorry guys how can I get these logs. And I have many 91, e20, e20 #4 225 ml nozzle washer fluid and heet and my final 100% meth e blend

BoostedSho2010

I also have from another tuner.

BoostedSho2010

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 13, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Got logs?
Yea don't know how to get them to you can't seem to find how to post vids either.

derfdog15

Quote from: BoostedSho2010 on March 17, 2017, 09:41:49 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 13, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Got logs?
Yea don't know how to get them to you can't seem to find how to post vids either.

When you go to post a reply from the web, under the box the reply is in, there is a statement "Attachments and other options", click that and you can upload the logs individually (as excel .csv files) or you can put them all into a folder, and then compress it to a .zip and attach that.

As for the videos, generally you will want to upload them to youtube. You can embed the youtube link into your post (though I still can't figure that out) or just put the link to the video in the post and people can click, or one of the lovely moderators can fix it so its embeded :D

Hope that helps
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

BoostedSho2010

Email is much easier for me

ZSHO

PM me with any contents and will gladly have it up and running in no time. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Frozen Blue

Create an account on datazap.me. You can upload and view your logs there. It's really easy to use and share. I actually prefer viewing logs on it rather than SCT. Then you just post the link to it here.
2013 SHO non-pp
3 bar Map, 160° tstat
Powerstop Z23 rotors/pads
LMS v10