• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Super Six Motor Sports Cams and Crank

Started by autobahn terror, March 16, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autobahn terror

2014 PP, Dicunzolo Gen2 Mounts, Gear Head Intercooler, EcoPowerParts Charge Pipes w/Meth Bung @1GPH, Hennessy KnN CAI W/RECIRC, Alky controls meth injection, Lightly Ported Intake drilled and tapped for Port Meth Injection 1GPH per Cylinder, XDI EVO HPFP, Deathwerks 340LPH intank LPFP, ATP Turbos, EPP Catless DownPipes, Corsa CAT Back, 160TSTAT, 3BAR MAP, Stock Ignition coils, SP542 plugs .028, UPR Catch Can, MEGAN Coilovers,  Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit, 93octane Dynotune @ 430AWHP/430AWTQ...Soon to be much more

derfdog15

I haven't heard/seen anyone using the SSM stuff on the SHO yet but from my perspective I would go SSM over Livernois any day of the week.

SSM has been pretty big in the mustang V6 (3.8L) / F150 V6 (4.2L) world for a while. I talked to the owner extensively as I was working on build plans for my 03 and he is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to, and extremely responsive. I have a build 4.3L stroker from them (albiet used - about 1k miles when I bought it) for my mustang turbo build. The engine with turbo cams, made ~330 rwhp, without the blower, came close to 400rwhp with 6psi so I am looking to make 450-500rwhp with 10-15psi on my set up.

I would reach out to them and ask any questions you have, they are super easy to deal with IMO.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

autobahn terror

Yeah, I heard some really good stuff about them too. Im not ready for a motor swap yet, I have other issues that need to be adresed first, But, I was wondering if others had seen there EB offerings...
2014 PP, Dicunzolo Gen2 Mounts, Gear Head Intercooler, EcoPowerParts Charge Pipes w/Meth Bung @1GPH, Hennessy KnN CAI W/RECIRC, Alky controls meth injection, Lightly Ported Intake drilled and tapped for Port Meth Injection 1GPH per Cylinder, XDI EVO HPFP, Deathwerks 340LPH intank LPFP, ATP Turbos, EPP Catless DownPipes, Corsa CAT Back, 160TSTAT, 3BAR MAP, Stock Ignition coils, SP542 plugs .028, UPR Catch Can, MEGAN Coilovers,  Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit, 93octane Dynotune @ 430AWHP/430AWTQ...Soon to be much more