• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Picked up a Tremor, lots of fun going to be happening soon

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 13, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on March 04, 2019, 03:10:25 AM
not sure about wholesale pricing, but you can regularly get 30% off at online ford dealer sites.  That is direct to consumer pricing.
Understood, need to be able to source steering wheels to sell so buying at customer pricing then taking a hit on shipping to me and then CC/Paypal fees = a loss. :) Have to get around that loss.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

Doing a custom bumper cover and ordered my air to water intercooler core today so I can make a all-in-one air water intercooler/ reservoir and heat exchanger

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoPowerParts

All done! Picking it up tomorrow, they're installing the backup sensors and removing the Earnhardt sticker for me.

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Eagle rods showed up this week as well, time to build this engine!

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on April 19, 2019, 12:07:31 PM
Rest of the rotating assembly is strong enough?
Definitely, just the crank and only planning for around 600-700 whp

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Love how this turned out. Next step is 21x9.5 and 21x12 wheels with 285/45 and 325/40 tires

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Found the heat exchanger for our upcoming air to water intercooler for the F150. Next weekend the intercooler, tank and pump mount will be fabbed up. Also reaching out to the manufacturer to have all the connections on the back side so front is clean.

www.ecopowerparts.com -

802SHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on May 04, 2019, 10:20:21 PM
Found the heat exchanger for our upcoming air to water intercooler for the F150. Next weekend the intercooler, tank and pump mount will be fabbed up. Also reaching out to the manufacturer to have all the connections on the back side so front is clean.

Looks mean as **** and I like the openness of the grille...the mesh is so thin its close to a grille delete. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

EcoPowerParts

Some pictures from our weekend trip to finalize our renuptials in Sedona this July for our 25th anniversary. Wife even suggested I take some pictures.

www.ecopowerparts.com -

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SHOdded

EcoPowerParts

Air to water intercooler intercooler for the F150, this should outperform every air to air setup available currently and with a killer chiller give me sub ambient IAT.

www.ecopowerparts.com -

FearlessAZ

Sub ambient?! Can't wait to see what that can do in this harsh Phoenix heat.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)