• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Picked up a Tremor, lots of fun going to be happening soon

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 13, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autobahn terror

Damn it Mike, You made me want one of those damn things now. The stance is just right. Very nice truck
2014 PP, Dicunzolo Gen2 Mounts, Gear Head Intercooler, EcoPowerParts Charge Pipes w/Meth Bung @1GPH, Hennessy KnN CAI W/RECIRC, Alky controls meth injection, Lightly Ported Intake drilled and tapped for Port Meth Injection 1GPH per Cylinder, XDI EVO HPFP, Deathwerks 340LPH intank LPFP, ATP Turbos, EPP Catless DownPipes, Corsa CAT Back, 160TSTAT, 3BAR MAP, Stock Ignition coils, SP542 plugs .028, UPR Catch Can, MEGAN Coilovers,  Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit, 93octane Dynotune @ 430AWHP/430AWTQ...Soon to be much more

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ZSHO on August 07, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
Mike Probably got some Sponsors lined Up!  Z   :)
Nope all out of pocket myself, I've been buying used or refurb on ebay, hit up my old boss that still runs a car stereo shop for cost on the JL and Audiofrog stuff. It's weird doing this again after so long not building gigantic high end systems.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

TSS

Late to the game here, but that's an awesome truck. Awesome!
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

EcoPowerParts

I need sound deadening!!! I played with the crossover points (now around 45hz) and played with the gain. I can now audibly and physically shake the roof 1/2" or so, it resonates HORRIBLY but the bass is DEEP and CLEAN. The JL 13tw5v2-2 on the Rockford 1000 amp is HOLY CRAP loud (for my old ears). Still have to install the processor, top end amps and speakers but the bass is loud, my thoughts of doing a blow through are gone, no need at all. I can probably do a custom box full width around 3" deep for these two drivers and then build a custom amp rack above or below to make everything clean.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoPowerParts

PLA printed prototype is done. I cut the sail panel on the passenger side to check. Had to remove the defroster duct for it to fit. There's a gap in the inside edge, we'll see if I can heat up the panel to make it fit, I've decided this panel will be replaced with a new one. I'll end up wrapping the panels in leather eventually.
The grill has indents for small round neodymium magnets and the posts we'll drill and glue in steel rods. The grill idea is to cover it in grill cloth. The next parts will be printed in black ABS that can be finished to a gloss black.
So far so good!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
www.ecopowerparts.com -

FearlessAZ

2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SM105K

Looks awesome, might have to mess with you if I see you in town Mike.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: sm105k on August 23, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
Looks awesome, might have to mess with you if I see you in town Mike.
You'll kill me with your AWD :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SM105K

I will give you the hit. Lol. Just look for the plate.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

Anybody looking at that license plate might be too distracted anyway.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

Quote from: SHOdded on August 23, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Anybody looking at that license plate might be too distracted anyway.

Police love my plate, street light to street light Mustangs owners hate it, and good looking women usually give me a big grin.

FearlessAZ

Quote from: sm105k on August 23, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
I will give you the hit. Lol. Just look for the plate.

I swear I have seen that one around a couple times.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

EcoPowerParts

Gen two, includes a cam lock on the straight side so that it can be screwed into place. Almost done!

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Got some decent pictures last night for phone pictures. Maxtrac 2" dropped spindled showed up as well as 2015 upper control arms and lower ball joints so that I can replace the DJM control arms which causes the steering to rub and bind.
Ordered some double adjustable Vi-king rear shocks and when we swap out the front suspension the shop is going to build some mounts upper/lower to allow for some Vi-king double adjustable coilovers to be put on the truck, will have to take measurements and order. Really hoping to make a huge difference in ride quality, the Bell stuff is just STIFF, I'm looking for a much better ride. New rear leaf springs have made a huge difference but the shocks have way too much compression and no rebound at all from what I'm feeling.

www.ecopowerparts.com -