• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Minimize Your Shipping Costs at RockAuto.com!

Started by RockAuto, March 03, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockAuto

RockAuto.com offers reliably low prices on auto parts for both your daily driver and classic, 24 hours a day!  Unlike companies who mark up prices to cover "free" shipping, RockAuto offers reliably low prices, and adds only the actual cost of delivering your order to you.

We sell over a million different parts, and a single warehouse cannot hold them all. If you choose parts which are not stocked in the same place, carriers will charge for two shipments.  Two ways to minimize shipping charges are:

1. Watch for Truck Icons next to parts in the online catalog -- they indicate parts which can ship from the same warehouse as parts already in your shopping cart.
    2. Use our "Choose for Me to Minimize Cost" tool -- which lets you say "any one of these parts would be OK" and then automatically chooses the lowest total cost (part + shipping).

Learn more about these and other unique features of our catalog on our Help with Placing an Order page!

ZSHO

Thanks so much Megan and also for featuring our Fine Forum of the Month.  Z :thankyou:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

pmezo33

Just put in an order a couple days ago and already have my stuff.  Used the coupon code from this forum.  Rockauto is the best. 

And nice tip about the shipping feature.  Never knew that, but definitely something I'll keep in mind for the future.  It's a nice feature because I'm always going back and forth trying to get everything to ship together. 

RockAuto

Quote from: ZSHO on March 03, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
Thanks so much Megan and also for featuring our Fine Forum of the Month.  Z :thankyou:
Absolutely! :)