• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2011 Lincoln MKS Twin Turbo AWD - $12k, Houston, TX

Started by 65fastback2+2, February 27, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on April 06, 2017, 07:35:12 PM
Will close thread once you receive ...
Awww shucks.

Closing the thread? Sigh, I suppose it's proper forum protocol to do so.

Such a beautiful car.

Hopefully FoMoCo starts a new "build" type thread, sharing with everyone his experiences along the way, mods and all, with this beauty.

He does elude to making this his "project car".

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 06, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
Awww shucks.

Such a beautiful car.

Hopefully FoMoCo starts a new "build" type thread, sharing with everyone his experiences along the way, mods and all, with this beauty.

First things first...

Have to repair that hole in my savings account. Bpd, you know a thing or two 10 about that, lol.

While doing that, will attend to some more minor less expensive details...Tune, Gen 4.2 brake upgrade, Gen 4.2 mufflers and tips, PP cooling, possible mid spoiler, coil overs, maybe even some catless DP's...if I can keep it quiet. I Also have the original EPP/PPE boost activated cutout that I was going to sell...we shall see.

Hey BPD, I have one of Crash's pods, any idea if it will fit the Lincoln?

In the meantime I will start researching shortblock build and install options, I expect that fun will start in January next year before the 15 goes away while we still have 3 cars.

Yes, I will start a new thread with fresh pics coming off the carrier. From there I will take it directly to my exterior guy to get her properly cleaned up. Then off to the dealership for a minor recall and a thorough inspection.

bpd1151

Ha!

Savings account? ***looks around innocently*** No clue what you're talking about, lol. I don't spend money on my car(s).

Dripping with sarcasm. Snicker snicker.

On Crash's pod, not sure. Certainly worth a try.

Look'n fwrd to the new thread.

FearlessAZ

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 06, 2017, 08:39:49 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on April 06, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
Awww shucks.

Such a beautiful car.

First things first...

Have to repair that hole in my savings account. Bpd, you know a thing or two 10 about that, lol.

While doing that, will attend to some more minor less expensive details...Tune, Gen 4.2 brake upgrade, Gen 4.2 mufflers and tips, PP cooling, possible mid spoiler, coil overs, maybe even some catless DP's...if I can keep it quiet. I Also have the original EPP/PPE boost activated cutout that I was going to sell...we shall see.

Hey BPD, I have one of Crash's pods, any idea if it will fit the Lincoln?

In the meantime I will start researching shortblock build and install options, I expect that fun will start in January next year before the 15 goes away while we still have 3 cars.

Yes, I will start a new thread with fresh pics coming off the carrier. From there I will take it directly to my exterior guy to get her properly cleaned up. Then off to the dealership for a minor recall and a thorough inspection.

Wish I could get my hands on those pipes. Sadly, not around anymore.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

FoMoCoSHO

Car arrived today yesterday and it was a filthy mess from the long trip, lol.

Got her cleaned up and and we're pretty ecstatic.

Next week its off to the dealership then to my detailer for a much more thorough cleaning.

Thanks Jason!

SHOdded

Good deal!  Looking forward to great things to come!  And closing this thread.  Start your own build thread, FoMoCo!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!