• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2011 Lincoln MKS Twin Turbo AWD - $12k, Houston, TX

Started by 65fastback2+2, February 27, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

65fastback2+2

NOW $10,900!

2011 Lincoln MKS
Ecoboost AWD Twin Turbo
Ecoboost Appearance Package
Dual Moonroofs
THX Certified Sound System
Dual Power front seats
Cooled and Heated Front Seats
Heated Rear Seats
In-dash navigation
Rear view camera with parking sensors
Heated mirrors
Dual Zone Climate Control
Auto-tracking HID headlights
EBC premium rotors and pads all around
Factory remote start
99k miles
Clean Title In-Hand

This is basically an upgraded Taurus SHO. Several unique things about the MKS versus the SHO:

1) Imported Bridge of Weir Leather seats. The SHO leather seats are notorious for cracking and getting replaced often. No issues on the MKS due to the upgraded material.
2) Dual Moonroofs, not available on the SHO.
3) THX Certified Sound System, not available on the SHO.
4) Ecoboost Appearance Package. This consists of paint matched lower molding, aluminum (instead of wood) interior trim, dark housing headlights (instead of chrome). This cannot be had on any SHO, and was only available as a $3,000 option on the 2010-2012 MKS. The 2013+ dropped the option.

2 new front BFG tires installed recently.

I get about 20mpg city and 25mpg highway on 87 octane. You cant run any octance, 87-93 in the vehicle.

A full Ford premium care warranty is available for an additional $850 at the time of purchase. This keeps it covered until about 118k miles.

SHOdded

Please update/post at least 1 pic with a post it with your username and item location, as per the rules.  Nice ride, and GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Quote from: SHOdded on February 27, 2017, 01:54:00 PM
Please update/post at least 1 pic with a post it with your username and item location, as per the rules.  Nice ride, and GLWS!

VIN Too :D
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

ZSHO

If you can also add a pic of the actual Odometer readout as per forum rules,thanks and GLWS.  Z
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,1069.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

65fastback2+2

Quote from: ZSHO on February 27, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
If you can also add a pic of the actual Odometer readout as per forum rules,thanks and GLWS.  Z

I'm 20 miles from my car, but yes, I'll do as already requested.

BlueSHO

Quote from: 65fastback2+2 on February 27, 2017, 04:10:07 PM

I think I know you from Lrodder. GLWS

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

65fastback2+2

Quote from: BlueSHO on February 27, 2017, 04:27:20 PM
Quote from: 65fastback2+2 on February 27, 2017, 04:10:07 PM

I think I know you from Lrodder. GLWS

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

yups!

FoMoCoSHO

Nice car, if I lived closer I'd consider it.

GLWS!

65fastback2+2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 27, 2017, 10:26:21 PM
Nice car, if I lived closer I'd consider it.

GLWS!

You arent all that far...I used to live in Louisville...and shipping is pretty cheap these days

65fastback2+2

I'll give $200 towards a plane ticket for fly and drive back or $200 towards shipping (would be around ~$600 most anywhere in the lower 48)

65fastback2+2

SHOdded

Talk a deal with the man!   If you have at all been considering a similar ride, as a primary, secondary,  or even a gift vehicle, now's your chance!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

65fastback2+2

FoMoCoSHO

Could you tell us about the maintenance and service history?

What fluids has it been maintained with and at what intervals?

Has the car had any aftermarket performance parts installed?

Has it been tuned and if so by who?

Are you the original owner?

Ever crashed?

FoMoCoSHO

http://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Lincoln&model=MKS&year=2011

Is this a rapid spec 201 Ecoboost ultimate package and the Ecoboost appearance package?

Does it have BLISS?