• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2015 Bronze Fire SHO with PP

Started by zoodragon, February 06, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoodragon

well, long story short, wife is serving me with divorce papers.

selling this for what I owe on it, about $26k.

100% stock.
27xxx miles on it.
contains every option EXCEPT driver assist. this includes the massaging seats.

I hate to sell it but I'm going to need to make some drastic changes in my life.

ZSHO

I'm sorry about the issues your having but due follow the forum guidelines/rules below and update all the necessary requirements such as pic's of odometer readout,license plate and your username clearly written on a piece of paper on the pics, thanks for your cooperation and GLWS. Z
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,1069.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

zoodragon

ahh. sorry about that.

i dont have the car with me right now but will take care of the rules shortly.

lock and delete this and ill repost when i have everything.

SHOdded

Man, that sucks, zoodragon :(  I wish you the best during this tough time, and remember to keep that chin up.  It WILL get better!

Update the pics as you can, no rush.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Quote from: zoodragon on February 06, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

100% stock.
27xxx miles on it.

I hate to sell it but I'm going to need to make some drastic changes in my life.
Any updates like location and what Z asked for?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

ZSHO

Quote from: BlueSHO on February 07, 2017, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: zoodragon on February 06, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

100% stock.
27xxx miles on it.

Any updates like location and what Z asked for?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Little Rock,AR. AFAIK. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

zoodragon

sorry nothing yet. still working on it.

she's had the car for the last couple days.

and yes, located in Arkansas

Skydogs

Very sorry to hear!! Keep that chin up things will improve!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned