• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Beaver Spring Awards Banquet

Started by bamsho, January 29, 2017, 09:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

Well we attend the 2016 awards banquet last night.  We had a great time, seeing everyone from the track and catching up on what everyone is doing for this year.  I had to make a thank you speech in front of 300 people, YUCK!  Just want to thank everyone for there support over the past year.  Kinda glad I won the points in the SHO since it has always been the bastard child at FORD.  My wife was there all the time and took all videos, can't thank her enough, esp on those real long Friday night.  Also big thanks to Dan Millen, Anthony Mahaney at Livernois for what they have done for the Ecoboost platform.  Not running fulltime for points this year, want to do other things.  Thanks again everyone and remember, "It's just a Taurus."

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

A well deserved award, Brian. Thank you for repping the SHO community so well, and looking forward to more tales of adventure and conquests!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glock-coma

SHOdded  took the words out of my mouth, great job!!
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)