• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 Explorer Sport for sale-LMS Tuned

Started by bigmoneycloser, January 16, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

Fellas... I'm looking to make a move to a new ride in the next thirty days...

If your interested or know someone interested.. reach out and make me an offer!

I am open to them.. I'd rather give someone a deal direct then let the dealer steal it from me then sell it for $36,000!!!

Let's make a deal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 07, 2017, 07:02:35 PM
Ill give you 4 grand less more than kbb private party since you tinkered with it
Corrected that 4 ya.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Ill give you 4 grand less than kbb private party since you tinkered with it
This could well end up to be a binding agreement/contract based on the statues in accordance per forum rules and make sure to have a certified cashiers check ready and payable to the OP if agreed to the terms and conditions.
I will disclose any and all paperwork that's needed very shortly..LOL. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 07, 2017, 11:14:45 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on February 07, 2017, 11:10:04 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on February 07, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on February 07, 2017, 10:51:39 PM
Ill give you 4 grand less than kbb private party since you tinkered with it
This could well end up to be a binding agreement/contract based on the statues in accordance per forum rules and make sure to have a certified cashiers check ready and payable to the OP if agreed to the terms and conditions.
I will disclose any and all paperwork that's needed very shortly..LOL. Z

Forum rules get trumped by real life....i just sold a car...you know how many people backed out after they made me an offer? Alot
I'm not quite sure if you read the forum rules and regulations prior to registering on the forum where it clearly states that once you make an offer you must be obligated and the deal will not be compromised.ha ha..LOL. Z

You could remove me from the forum....want to try and collect the money?.....but ill give 25k not a cent more
If you're not serious don't waste the OP time, plain and simple, that's all. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bigmoneycloser

NEW PRICE!!!
NOT GIVING TO A DEALER TO MAKE $5k!!!

$29,900.00
This is a steel!!!

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

bigmoneycloser

Bump bump

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SHOdded

A great deal gets even better!  Cmon folks surely you know someone who would love a well-groomed ride!

southtxSHO

Damn that is a heck of a deal.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

ZSHO

I had the honor with meeting up with Anthony(BMC)a few times and IMHO he's an Awesome guy/member with the Finest XSPORT on the Planet still up for grabs and certainly pic's don't do justice folks. Z

MiWiAu

Free bump for a sweet ride!

2013 XSport

bigmoneycloser

Sadly Sold!
Please close or delete thread!

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

ZSHO

Congrats Buddy and keep us updated on your new acquisition but surely going to miss that Xsport. Z