• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Want an opinion on wheels

Started by Usmcsho, October 27, 2016, 08:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJESHO

USMCSHO.........can you give me any information you have on the black split 5-star wheels you posted earlier.........brand, size, etc??  Thank you!  I think they're perfect for a SHO.......
2013 Ruby Red Metallic PP SHO
New 3.5TT motor thanks to Ford
K&N Short Ram Intake
2-12" HiFonics woofers w/ HiFonics mono amp  Debadged

Usmcsho

Quote from: MJESHO on November 03, 2016, 12:33:17 PM
USMCSHO.........can you give me any information you have on the black split 5-star wheels you posted earlier.........brand, size, etc??  Thank you!  I think they're perfect for a SHO.......
FOOSE Outkast 20x8.5 +35 offset got mine at town fair tire but can be bought at carid don't pay more than 1k for a set

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Usmcsho

Or do u mean the one with silver inners?

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Usmcsho

Lens Axe EX20 20x8.5

Steps

I like your stock wheels, that is one of my favorites.
2011 Lincoln MKS - Stock for now...but not for long.