• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Pulled the trigger

Started by Usmcsho, January 12, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usmcsho

So after always having decent but never top the shelf wheels, I finally pulled the trigger on a set of 2 piece forged. 20x9f 20x10r only difference is mine will have red hardware

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

SHOdded

Wowza, congrats!  Looking fwd to seeing them on-car!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Usmcsho

Quote from: SHOdded on January 12, 2017, 07:58:06 AM
Wowza, congrats!  Looking fwd to seeing them on-car!
Yea by far and away my biggest expense  yet on my car. Methonol and cattles DP by end of the month

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

FearlessAZ

Can't wait to see these mounted!
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

Usmcsho

Quote from: FearlessAZ on January 12, 2017, 08:06:05 AM
Can't wait to see these mounted!
5-6 week build time :(

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Congrats.

Will be neat seeing them on the car.

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Usmcsho

So my car is not available to me for abit can anyone help me with this...

Usmcsho

Colorado-SHOBro

are you just looking for someone to fill in the blanks? i've been curious of the same information to calculate scrub radius with different wheel and tire combos. hard part is you would have to measure all that with the wheels+tires mounted and car on the ground.what is the offset of the wheels you purchased?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Usmcsho

Quote from: 8nutz8 on January 12, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
are you just looking for someone to fill in the blanks? i've been curious of the same information to calculate scrub radius with different wheel and tire combos. hard part is you would have to measure all that with the wheels+tires mounted and car on the ground.what is the offset of the wheels you purchased?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea just fill in blanks for a sho

derfdog15

I would love to see this info as well so I can figure out if 17" WELD Racing drag wheels will work on our cars or not (they work on mustang cobra big brakes, and GT Performance Pack mustangs which have 14" brakes as well)

Edit: Also I think this should be in the SHO section not the edge section?
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

Usmcsho

Quote from: derfdog15 on January 12, 2017, 12:23:43 PM
I would love to see this info as well so I can figure out if 17" WELD Racing drag wheels will work on our cars or not (they work on mustang cobra big brakes, and GT Performance Pack mustangs which have 14" brakes as well)

Edit: Also I think this should be in the SHO section not the edge section?
Oops

SHOdded

Usmcsho

render