• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Breaking NEWS! Ford cancels plant in Mexico!

Started by bpd1151, January 03, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Great news for the FRAP!

http://abc7chicago.c...chigan/1683921/

Way to go FORD!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MiWiAu

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 03, 2017, 11:40:00 AM
Great news for the FRAP!

Way to go FORD!

Literally just read that. Good news for MI and 'Murica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

mval

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 03, 2017, 11:40:00 AM
Great news for the FRAP!

Way to go FORD!

mike-isn't that the plant crash works at? anyway great news. was the reason i bought my sho in '10. fca took tax $$ then close plant in stl. ford gained 2 sales because of that. my wife's '13 escape as well.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

bpd1151

Yes! That is the plant that Chris (crash712us) works at.

Because of that decision alone,  I will continue purchasing Ford products in the future whenever needed.

ZSHO

:usa: :usa: :ford:  :usa: :usa: . Z                                                     

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mval

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 03, 2017, 03:09:02 PM
Yes! That is the plant that Chris (crash712us) works at.

Because of that decision alone,  I will continue purchasing Ford products in the future whenever needed.

mike- chris & I talked once & he was working at the plant when they were in with mazda & building probes & mx-6's off the same line. had the 2.0L turbo mazda gt as they had an auto tranny so my wife could drive. she drove it once & scared her to death. with the first runs of front wheel drive with turbos & their  lag, you had to be a good driver or you ended up in a ditch, but was she fun to drive & besides that the fast color WHITE!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

StealBlueSho

Not gonna lie... thought this was spam at first...

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on January 03, 2017, 05:44:03 PM
Not gonna lie... thought this was spam at first...

If you feel the need you can always click on (report to moderator) for any such assistance you may need.  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

WillB

Great news, and another reason I am going Ford.
Willb

Current truck: 2011 GMC 1500 CC 4x4 4.8L  - My last GM

Next truck: F150 SCrew 4x4 2.7EB.