• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Datalog Comparison AJP, Unleashed, LMS

Started by StealBlueSho, January 03, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

All Concerned...

I have been asked by NUMEROUS members the differences between the three tuners that worked on my 2010 SHO Non-Performance Package. Here are three datalogs from my vehicle, one from each tuner. Mind you, and I believe MOST tuners will agree, that each car is different in its own right, and there for, do not take these as what can be done with YOUR car. 

This is NOT a bashing thread, just purely data points, and I will not be reviewing them on this thread. If you have questions you would like me to answer, I will be more than happy to assist via a PM.

This will show you the different ways in which this car can be tuned and the different approaches to making power.

Enjoy!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!