• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Year's resolution!!

Started by ZSHO, December 31, 2016, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I'm hoping to start this New year 2017 off on a poitive note and try to leave 2016 far behind with no remorse whatsoever and hopefully be rid of these DAMM Spammers for good.Z
Please feel free to share whatever's on your mind for the upcoming New years,many thanks.  Z   :)   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

I plan on drinking more...im too busy and never really drink
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

derfdog15

Quote from: AJP turbo on December 31, 2016, 07:40:00 PM
I plan on drinking more...im too busy and never really drink

Drink, drink my friend! I posted an exhaust thread for my car if you want to see it (http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7241.0/topicseen.html)

I think you deserve plenty of drinks with the support you have given the community and the work you do tuning each of our vehicles!

As for me, I am doing the same, drinking and enjoying time with my family. Tomorrow I drive 1k miles on the expert AJP tune that I have been provided!
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

FoMoCoSHO

I'm gonna quit asking AJPTurbo for more boost and spark.

Lol, who am I kidding, might as well take a vow of celibacy...

derfdog15

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 31, 2016, 08:08:40 PM
I'm gonna quit asking AJPTurbo for more boost and spark.

Lol, who am I kidding, might as well take a vow of celibacy...

#MyMan!

I can not wait for a new HPFP (I bet you can't either) so I can get AJP to run my car even harder!

I would like to thank AJP for his amazing tunes and support. FoMoCo, ZSHO, BPD, MiWiAu, StealBlueSho, and BlueSho for all the support on my random questions/issues.

Everyone else for contributing and keeping the forums active.

I resolve to get my SHO into the 11s, without meth or upgraded turbos, and at some point clear out SuperSixMotorsports of 3.5L V6 Ecoboost parts to get my SHO as fast as possible.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

MiWiAu

I'd like to echo derfdog15's thanks to everyone for all the help and the warm welcome to the EB community since my join in late August.

Special call out and big thumbs up to AJP Turbo for the awesome tuning support!

For the coming year, I would like to resolve not to blow up my Explorer while playing around with my recently ordered PRP software. :P

Best wishes to everyone for a happy 2017!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: MiWiAu on December 31, 2016, 11:04:29 PM
I'd like to echo derfdog15's thanks to everyone for all the help and the warm welcome to the EB community since my join in late August.

Special call out and big thumbs up to AJP Turbo for the awesome tuning support!

For the coming year, I would like to resolve not to blow up my Explorer while playing around with my recently ordered PRP software. :P

Best wishes to everyone for a happy 2017!

x10 on kudos to AJP. . couldn't dream up a better tuner for our platform!
and make sure to update us on how the self tuning goes Miwiau!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

And you resolution, 8nutz8, is ...???

Mine is to try harder to keep up with you all LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: SHOdded on January 01, 2017, 12:57:35 AM
And you resolution, 8nutz8, is ...???

Mine is to try harder to keep up with you all LOL.
well ill continue on the example of predecessors here in the forum and declare my unrealistic resolution to spend less money on the car and spend more time with my girlfriend and daughter rather than nerding out online over car stuff and putzing around in the garage. lol. . . or just drink more, because i know i can achieve that at least!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

For the SHO it's A: Sell it for a Holden VF Commodore...Or short of that.... B: Continue to harass the two vendors who are supposedly releasing a HPFP....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk