• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hats off to Livernois!!

Started by Night Hawk, December 23, 2016, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

Very happy with the recent service, and assistance from the pros at Livernois. They made a tuner
   transfer with accessories for my wife's flex seamless and stress free and in time to make it under the
   tree for the big day!! Great job, very much appreciated as always, special thanks to Matt. Have a great   Christmas and Holiday season, I look forward to a V10 update to my ride and enjoy some spring track time!
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

donky4444

Quote from: Night Hawk on December 23, 2016, 11:12:48 AM

Very happy with the recent service, and assistance from the pros at Livernois. They made a tuner
   transfer with accessories for my wife's flex seamless and stress free and in time to make it under the
   tree for the big day!! Great job, very much appreciated as always, special thanks to Matt. Have a great   Christmas and Holiday season, I look forward to a V10 update to my ride and enjoy some spring track time!

I'll second this as they did the sa,e for me this week for my new SHO. Always amazing service from the whole crew!
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

ZSHO

I wholeheartedly agree from A-Z.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|