• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires October 5, 2022

Started by RockAuto, December 20, 2016, 11:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockAuto

Quote from: B. Rock on December 30, 2019, 04:37:20 PM
Is this going to continue? I've used it a couple times this year, been pretty handy, especially as the SHO ages.

Thanks

Hello,
Yes, this forum will continue to receive updated RockAuto discount codes!  I would suggest checking back later this afternoon for a fresh one.
Thank You!
RockAuto.com

ZSHO

I appreciate the quick response! Happy & Healthy 2020. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

skippytx

Thanks for the discount code all.   Saved me 15 bucks on my pads and rotors.  Looking forward to getting them installed.  If they work out on my SHO I'll put them on the Explorer Sport as well.
2013 Taurus SHO -His
2017 Explorer Sport - Hers

ZSHO

I appreciate the quick response! Thanks for the updated Prom-code. Z  :)

www.rockauto.com
5% Discount Code: FDAD284F4257BE
Expires: July 1, 2020

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

MiWiAu

Happy New Year, @RockAuto ! Do you have an updated discount code for 2021? The other one appears to have expired.

I'm still buying diapers, and daddy needs some car parts!

Thank you!!  :bow:
2013 XSport

RockAuto

Quote from: MiWiAu on January 08, 2021, 10:23:06 AM
Happy New Year, @RockAuto ! Do you have an updated discount code for 2021? The other one appears to have expired.

I'm still buying diapers, and daddy needs some car parts!

Thank you!!  :bow:
Hello,
Happy New Year!
The discount code at the top of this thread has just been updated.
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7188.0.html

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

MiWiAu

Quote from: RockAuto on January 08, 2021, 11:53:41 AM
Hello,
Happy New Year!
The discount code at the top of this thread has just been updated.
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7188.0.html

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

Awesome! Thanks for the lightning fast response!!
2013 XSport

Broodingrage

This vendor saved my wallet when I had to replace my 2013 MKS Dynamic suspension on all 4 corners. Not only did they have everything in stock but almost half the price of the dealer (which was about the only other place that had them). Since then, just about every part I have needed for my car (everything from a cabin filter to the sunroof motor) has come from Rockauto. Fast and affordable. A rare gem.

Many thanks

A Grateful Lincoln EB Owner

BlueSHO

Nevermind found the code

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

What's the new code again?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

SHOdded

idk if rockauto is still monitoring this site. but in the meantime, go to retailmenot.com for a working code.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!