• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires October 5, 2022

Started by RockAuto, December 20, 2016, 11:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockAuto

5% Discount Code: C59EC49CC68C74
Expires: October 5, 2022

Please enter this code in the "How Did You Hear about Us" box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto.com Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Need help finding parts or placing an order?  Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Macgyver

SHOdded

Bump!  Folks, buying from RockAuto?  Be sure to use the code in this thread!  TIA :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

Perfect timing SHO!  Thanks for the reminder! 

Need to order some stuff tomorrow for a different car and will use Rock Auto with the coupon code.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

I'm sure Megan from www.rockauto.com will keep us up to speed with the latest and greatest Discount codes applicable to the Ecoboost platform. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

pmezo33

Just put in an order yesterday and used the code.  It's tuneup time for my father's benz and my jeep needs a few repairs. I always make sure to use this site's code with every order.

glock-coma

Code still works, just ordered inner and outer tie rod ends.
Let's hope the install goes as smooth as the ordering process.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ZSHO

Hurry Folks to receive your additional 5% off already reduced prices thru Sept 20, @ www.rockauto.com .Z  :)
Code @ Megans first post ^^^^

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

pmezo33

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on September 17, 2017, 04:15:28 PM
Just ordered some spark plugs for the Tremor, thanks!

Same here.  Ordered some oil filters and sp534's yesterday.  Along with ball joints, shocks, etc for the jeep.  Love rock auto.

RockAuto

ZSHO

I truly appreciate the quick response Megan and updating us with the new Discount Code! ^^^^
Thanks so much. Z  :)

5% Discount Code: 3BA67137D2BE4A
Expires: December 21, 2017

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106