• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2013 SHO PP, Platinum White, 60k miles, $22.5k

Started by Wild13SHO, December 02, 2016, 11:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild13SHO

I put a deposit on a new F150 and looking to sell my SHO. I just had new wheels/tires installed along with an alignment. Car is in excellent condition, some minor paint chips as to be expected with a car with 60k miles on it.  The windshield does have a crack down the middle, but isn't in the line of sight when driving. Interior is virtually flawless. I did upgrade the speakers, but otherwise the interior is stock. I will include the original floor mats, a full set of weather tech floor mats and brand new in bag set of SHO floor mats. I will also include the extra intake and cabin filters I bought. Car will come with the PPE catted down pipes installed and the original downpipes.

I change the oil and filter every 5k miles with Mobil One and a motorcraft filter.  I detail it once a year and only hand wash the exterior.  I had the PTU fluid changed around 20k miles. The fuel pump module has been completed. I will change the oil prior to selling.

I was planning on keeping the car for much longer which is the reason I bought the extra floor mats and the extra filters. But I'm selling my SHO and my older F150 so I have less to maintain/worry about.

I do still have a balance on the car with Ford Credit.

Price is firm since if I sell any less it'snot worth it based on the trade-in offer I received.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks

I'll get some more pictures up tomorrow.

Current:
2016 F150 2.7L Ecoboost.  Stock for Now
SOLD:
2013 SHO 400A, PP

SHOdded

GLWS, and post some pics of your new ride when you can :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Wild13SHO

Thanks. I'll definitely post pictures and be hanging around as I got the 2.7 ecoboost F150.
Current:
2016 F150 2.7L Ecoboost.  Stock for Now
SOLD:
2013 SHO 400A, PP