• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Roof Spoiler

Started by SHOdded, November 17, 2016, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 17, 2016, 03:04:29 PM
Roof spoiler showed up today via DHL express in less than a weeks time and IMHO it looks to be of great overall quality and AJ always kept me up to speed with his awesome customer service and now just need to wash her up real good and add the finishing touch hopefully this weekend will have plenty of install pics for ya'll.  Here's some pics of the spoiler.  Z 
Thanks looks good. How does it install? Wonder if they have Blue Jeans color?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

ZSHO

Quote from: BlueSHO on November 17, 2016, 08:42:42 PM
Roof spoiler showed up today via DHL express in less than a weeks time and IMHO it looks to be of great overall quality and AJ always kept me up to speed with his awesome customer service and now just need to wash her up real good and add the finishing touch hopefully this weekend will have plenty of install pics for ya'll.  Here's some pics of the spoiler.  Z 

It does come with two rows of double sided tape and an instruction manual that says to use a heat gun and it looks like i may need a hand. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BlueSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 17, 2016, 10:34:46 PM
Quote from: BlueSHO on November 17, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

It does come with two rows of double sided tape and an instruction manual that says to use a heat gun and it looks like i may need a hand,LOL. Z  ! No longer available
Oh yes definately need her I mean some help.

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

Usmcsho

*in the best arnold swartzeneger voice possible* install it naowwww do it now!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

ZSHO

I just wanted to give a quick update on the roof spoiler that i ordered a couple of weeks ago and found using a heat gun to be ideal especially when installing it in cold weather but IMHO would rather prefer to install this during the summer months for better adhesion,you will also need a 2nd person like your wife or girlfriend to give you a helping hand in order to align,position it correctly,so here's a couple of pic's for ya'll as promised a while back.  Z                                                   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are a couple more pic's for ya'll.LMK. Z 

thmullan

2014 Tuxedo Black Metallic SHO
AirRaid CAI, SW Downpipes, Corsa exhaust. 

2014 Honda CBR 1000RR
1968 Chrysler 300 TNT Convertible