• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Logout issue

Started by BBOX, July 24, 2013, 02:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

The changes I made yesterday were:
1. Update settings so that site is www.ecoboostperformance.com instead of ecoboostperformance.com
2. Update the .htaccess file to force ecoboostperformance.com requests to become www.ecoboostperformance.com
3. Change the cookie name from an old name to ecoboostperformance

Please go into your respective browsers and clear the cookies for this site, close your browser and try again.

IE is working for me but it keeps logging me out, I just cleared my cookies (you can't delete individual ones) by this method.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10

I didn't have to do anything for chrome to work correctly.

For Firefox I deleted the ecoboost performance forum cookie specifically and restarted the browser.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

OK this morning after clearing cookies on IE and using the top left box log in box (only seen if logged out) and clicking submit there I am no longer being disconnected on any browser on my computer.
I can not work on the Mac stuff though, sorry. :(
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

Any way you can point to a virtual directory for ecoboostperformanceforum.com?  In the old IE web server days, you could point to different root URL's that way.  Maybe internally the references are switching between the WWW and non-WWW addresses?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on July 26, 2013, 12:54:22 PM
Any way you can point to a virtual directory for ecoboostperformanceforum.com?  In the old IE web server days, you could point to different root URL's that way.  Maybe internally the references are switching between the WWW and non-WWW addresses?
It was going back and forth between the root domain name and the www host record, I have not pointed everything to the www host record. It should be cleared up for everyone once the old cookies are deleted and browser restarted.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SoCalSHO

Today, while editing a post, logged me out. Had to re-write everything. More then aggravating.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

bpd1151

I know 4DR's had a hellishly long couple of days, and I myself am not super technically savvy enough to help you out, but I would suggest just allowing a day or two to catch up on some much needed R&R, and I'm sure he'll address your dilemma for you accordingly.

I think he relies, or leans upon a few other members (dimspace?) for assistance as well.

Sorry for your troubles, and yes, it can be aggravating. I recall quite distinctly how bad EBOF was..... :doh:

SoCalSHO

NoProblems. Just Letting Him Know.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH