• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FULL RACE Black friday SALE

Started by ZSHO, November 14, 2016, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Full race Motorsports everything on sale for Black Friday.  Z   It happens once every year. Full-Race's Black Friday sale is your chance to save big on the best built parts! Everything is on sale, for discounted estimate questions email directly to:
gofaster@full-race.com        http://www.full-race.com/product-category/ecoboost/

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FearlessAZ

Makes me wish I had an ecoboost F150 to match my SHO :(
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

[Full Race] 4th of July Sale.  Z 
July 4th 10% Coupon Code: [fullr@ce10]

http://mailchi.mp/82d80ea2169f/were-proud-to-be-an-american-company-10-off-july-3-7?e=b4947c08df

ZSHO

ZSHO

ZSHO

New products in the works for the Ecoboost platform but limited to the SHO/Flex.  Z  ???

https://www.full-race.com/product-category/ecoboost/ 

Macgyver

So they have upgraded Wheels in the turbos but the same housing. Dont get me wrong. This is better than we have now but the housing and its limited air flow is the Upper HP limit with this motor.

I have the same problem with my 2014 Juke RS. Small turbo housing. I upgraded the turbo that utilizes a 19T impeller. As we know. Small turbos are great with torque. I gained WHP for sure but you still lose power as you get up there in RPMs because of the housing. SHO drops off more severely than the Juke thats for sure.

Are they coming out with more than whats on the web page now?

If I had a larger housing. I would not have lost power above 6k rpms. The Mamba turbo I used, which is the same idea as these, certainly is better than OEM.