• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Why is my sho running bad at high RPM

Started by bharp555, November 06, 2016, 09:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharp555

I have a 2013 sho with livernois 93 octane v9 tune. The car has always ran good and strong but recently i noticed when the cooler air comes it starts hesitating at around 5500 rpm's in second only that i have noticed. i know this is not the best description, but it is the best i can explain it. Has anyone else had a similar problem or have any ideas of what could be wrong?

ZSHO

How many miles on your SHO? when did the issue start? due update your signature with a list of mods you may have,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ecoboostsho

It could be the v9 tune. Some strategies (mine) had an issue with it. If it stutters you should move to the V10 tune first and see if it clears up. That is what Livernois told me quite some time ago.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

ZSHO

I was one of the first to try out the V10 tune last fall and IMHO its by far the best tune to date and would also revert back to stock tune to see in fact your issues still persist but you can always email them to request a new updated tune at tuning@livernoismotorsports.com.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Bharp

Thanks for the response. I loaded the V10 tune and have not had any issues yet so maybe that worked.
Also my car has 114k on it.
2013 SHO non PP, Livernois V10 tune, Deleted 3rd Cat, K&N drop in air filter.
12.54 best ET
111.96 best MPH