• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

15 xsport how to get codes for lms tuner

Started by TTSport15, November 01, 2016, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTSport15

I searched and only found how to remove sho stadegy codes is it the same process for the sport?
I Bleed BLue

derfdog15

I'm not 100% sure, since I have an SCT rather than the LMS tuner, but there should be an option on the tuner to get vehicle info, that will display VIN, Strategy, etc. If not, you can find it in engineering mode as well.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TTSport15

Thanks for response I just followed the same precedure as the sho and got the info...
I Bleed BLue

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!