• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FORScan?

Started by Gjkrisa, October 28, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Quote from: ZSHO on April 24, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
AFAIK the only way to add Navigation,instead of compass on the right side of the instrument cluster is through IDS Software and then you will need a Vin-specific AB File in order to program the Data for the IPC.IIRC
Here's mine below and has been working flawless for almost two years now.  Z

With forscan you can do just about everything you can do with IDs there was info in the fiesta forum that added nav I can't find it now as I didn't want to add nav but wish that the camera would pick up the speed limit signs.
Or I was wishing is the camera only used for auto hi beams?

If I find it I need to add to list of things can do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Izzybird

Seems like I remember the Fusion guys saying Ford had blocked Nav Enable for now.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

lamrith

So which windows version do you guys recommend the regular or the wine edition?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

Quote from: lamrith on April 25, 2017, 01:58:02 PM
So which windows version do you guys recommend the regular or the wine edition?
Regular
wine is for Linux or Mac

Gjkrisa

Ford GT!

ftp://http://youtu.be/kBVsGlfX9lw

lamrith

Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 25, 2017, 11:14:11 PM
Ford GT!

https://youtu.be/kBVsGlfX9lw
Nice!
I would love to have that but with SHO to replace the GT and then keep the Ford Performance.  Has anyone found a way to load custom flash screens versus just enabling what is already apparently loaded in the unit?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

No have not read anything on that but should be in the works since we finally got sync update file someone just needs tear it apart.

I agree would be nice to have just Ford performance
Maybe one of the 350 ones do that. Use to read there was one but I was confused what was changing so thats when I just started doing random things in that and found the Lincoln so I kept with that till I found f150 updated the spreadsheet.

Quote from: lamrith on April 26, 2017, 01:37:49 PM
Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 25, 2017, 11:14:11 PM
Ford GT!

https://youtu.be/kBVsGlfX9lw
Nice!
I would love to have that but with SHO to replace the GT and then keep the Ford Performance.  Has anyone found a way to load custom flash screens versus just enabling what is already apparently loaded in the unit?

The visual design variant is how to change theme.
I was able to get lincoln theme but gt theme doesn't want to work :(

lamrith

Sweet.  Ordered my OBD2 MX lastnight, will get FORScan loaded on laptop so I am ready to mess my car up good.  :-p
Plan to mess with splash screen and add the AWD readout.

Have to start diggin thru those Fiesta/F150 threads for any other goodies to mess with.

Thanks GJ!

Gjkrisa

Quote from: lamrith on April 26, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Sweet.  Ordered my OBD2 MX lastnight, will get FORScan loaded on laptop so I am ready to mess my car up good.  :-p

Have to start diggin thru those Fiesta/F150 threads for any other goodies to mess with.

Thanks GJ!
Cool go thru this and get your code when it comes in think the code only last 8 days now but generating a new is easy when it expires it just sucks when it's  a been a bit and forget to renew it and  have to generate a new one
http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=836

Half-Fast

Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 26, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Thanks GJ!
Cool go thru this and get your code when it comes in think the code only last 8 days now but generating a new is easy when it expires it just sucks when it's  a been a bit and forget to renew it and  have to generate a new one

8 days?  I got mine last night, and it's 8 weeks
2014 SHO PP Deep Impact Blue.  All stock...

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Half-Fast on April 26, 2017, 03:48:50 PM
Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 26, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Thanks GJ!

8 days?  I got mine last night, and it's 8 weeks
Thank you I didn't remember

Gjkrisa

Another thing I'd love to find is my rear doors don't unlock automatically untill I turn the vehicle off.
I wish all doors would unlock when I go-to park.

Izzybird

For those who have no desire to use the Bluetooth adapters, I have had absolutely zero issues with this adapter thus far.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

SHOdded

Might work with an OTG adapter for Android devices.  Not sure what to do for iOS tho.  I like cabled if I can swing it.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Gjkrisa