• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FORScan?

Started by Gjkrisa, October 28, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

I was able to get a list of compare from 17 sho and explorer I feel like the new sho has more lines then 2016 I have like 10 and there looks to be 20 in newer

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/gjkrisa/library/forscan%20explorer%20vs%20sho
I did something wrong or wasn't looking at it probably there are 60 lines
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Izzybird

Haven't played with forscan for a while now, some friends caught wind that I had it and now I have four trucks and a fusion waiting for me to make some changes. Lol. Guess it's time to generate another extended license. Can anyone confirm that secure idle is functioning on their Taurus? It's a no go for me thus far, but I haven't messed with it much. I'd really like to use that feature.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Gjkrisa

What is the secure idle?

Izzybird

If you exit the vehicle in park running, with your fob on your person, it will lock the shifter in park until it sees the fob again.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Gjkrisa

Hmm I think mine will just let you go just don't turn the car off
I'll have to double-check

jmr061

The Taurus still runs on the what I refer to as the old electrical platform.  Nearly every other non-euro based model as switched to the newer platform.  11-15 Explorer/11-14 F150/11-17 Flex/11-17 Taurus/11-14 Edge are the same style.  15+ Edge/15+ F150/16+ Explorer are on the newer (Fusion style) electrical platform.  Some modules such as the APIM are consistent across platforms however the BCM and IPC are not.  You can not put an IPC from platform into another either as the older platform has a gateway incorporated into the IPC and the newer platform uses a separate Gateway Module.
Jason
16 Edge Sport

jmr061

Anyone have a 17 Taurus and that can access programming?  Would like to run a test on it.
Jason
16 Edge Sport

jbeez

So I have a 2013 PP. Have any of you guys attempted the audio mods? Turned off the EQ? reconfigured the output to be line level out of the amp and variable?

Has anyone gotten the door chime to disable?
2014 PP SHO Darkside Metallic
K&N Panel filter, 3bar map, AJPTurbo tune, Motorcraft SP542 @.28, MSD Coils, PPE Catted downpipes, EBP Hot pipes w/ tial BOV, Tracy Lewis catch can, 170 tstat, 93 octane pump gas

Macgyver

Quote from: jbeez on July 07, 2017, 06:13:38 PM
So I have a 2013 PP. Have any of you guys attempted the audio mods? Turned off the EQ? reconfigured the output to be line level out of the amp and variable?

Has anyone gotten the door chime to disable?

I would be interested in the Audio stuff.

Izzybird

Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff the F150 and fusion guys are discovering will not work on the Taurus. From what I understand, we share the same BCM coding as the 11-15 explorers. That's how I figured out how to disable the double honk, by using the info posted by a explorer owner. Some good info on the forscan forum, along with as built comparison tools. We need someone with the time and desire to dig through our cars and figure it out, the wife gives me the stink eye every time she sees me in her car with the laptop. And I have had no luck disabling the door chime JBEEZ.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

jmr061

For those of you that have existing global open and wish to try global close:

726-04-01 0001 0134

726-48-02 0000 0000 0178

This was attempted on a 2014 and did not work.  Just throwing it out there for those with 15/16/17 to test.
Jason
16 Edge Sport

Gjkrisa

Quote from: jmr061 on July 08, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
For those of you that have existing global open and wish to try global close:

726-04-01 0001 0134

726-48-02 0000 0000 0178

This was attempted on a 2014 and did not work.  Just throwing it out there for those with 15/16/17 to test.
Doesn't work on 16

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Izzybird on July 08, 2017, 10:59:55 AM
Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff the F150 and fusion guys are discovering will not work on the Taurus. From what I understand, we share the same BCM coding as the 11-15 explorers. That's how I figured out how to disable the double honk, by using the info posted by a explorer owner. Some good info on the forscan forum, along with as built comparison tools. We need someone with the time and desire to dig through our cars and figure it out, the wife gives me the stink eye every time she sees me in her car with the laptop. And I have had no luck disabling the door chime JBEEZ.
Which explorer forum you use? Do they have a spreadsheet?

Izzybird

Anyone have a '17 and playing with forscan? Curious if everything is still the same or not. The wife claims she wants to step in to a new SHO before hers hit 50k on the odometer.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP