• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Edgewater Sports test and tune, tonight, 10/21/16

Started by derfdog15, October 21, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfdog15

Hey all,

Anyone planning on going out to Edgewater for their test and tune tonight? Should be nice temps, and a good day to run. I'm planning on heading out and seeing what AJPs 15psi tune will do!

Heres the schedule for the track for the year:
http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40&Itemid=146

Test/Tune reqs: http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=219&Itemid=109

And the front page: http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

If anyone is going, and sees the blacked out SHO with Florida Plates, feel free to come say hi, should be a pretty awesome night!
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

peppelepugh

Where do you live at? If i'd known about this sooner, I would have been all over it! Good to know there is another SHO floating around greater Cinci area!!!! I'm out in Morrow if you ever wanna meet up! I'd love to check out that AJP tune. Been debating about getting in touch with him to talk about it.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Quote from: peppelepugh on October 21, 2016, 01:08:17 PM
Where do you live at? If i'd known about this sooner, I would have been all over it! Good to know there is another SHO floating around greater Cinci area!!!! I'm out in Morrow if you ever wanna meet up! I'd love to check out that AJP tune. Been debating about getting in touch with him to talk about it.

I live/work in Columbus IN. But the track in Indianapolis (about 40 miles N. of me) had their last track test and tune Wednesday, which got canceled due to weather. Their one last week did as well.

Edgewater is ~ 1.5 hours and 80 miles for me, but they're open till Nov. and I really want to get a timeslip with the tune.

I'm sure ill head out again once or twice this season.

My parents track, in S. FL is open through Dec. so ill be going there when I visit them for Christmas.

Quote from: SHOdded on October 21, 2016, 01:08:41 PM
Good luck, have fun!

Thanks, I'm sure it will be a blast. Hoping to hurt some Mustang Feelings, and definitely ruin a few LSx guys days.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car