• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cars & Chaos, West Dundee, IL. 10/29/16

Started by bpd1151, October 21, 2016, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

For any of my fellow car enthusiasts who are within reasonable driving range, and are looking for something to do....

Saturday, October 29th, 2016 from 11am to 6pm, at the Lifezone 360 Sports Complex, located at 999 W. Main Street, West Dundee, IL. is one of Illinois' larger car show promoters called "So ILL" hosting their annual Fall / Halloween event titled "Cars & Chaos".

Main stage, entertainment, food and beer, all  available on site!

Although I don't do FB, a link was provided to me, for those that do. Details below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/144596629306936/?ti=cl

Weather is looking decent, with high's in the 60's, and partly cloudy / sunny.

I'll be displaying along with my fellow car club enthusiasts and individual show car owners  "Shockwave Customs".

Likely the last show for 2016 for me, so maybe I'll see some of you there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

compcons

It looks like Cars and Chaos is back in West Dundee this year.  Oct 14.  I  plan on going since it's all of 10 minutes from home.  Anyone else driving out to the boonies for the event?

https://e.sparxo.com/CarsandChaos2017

EH

bpd1151

I will be in attendance once again for this year / 2017.

Same place, same car club.

Fingers crossed for nice weather.

ZSHO

Nice! enjoy and hopefully mother nature complies. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Weather is looking absolutely craptastic for this Saturday's 2017 event.

Forecast (for Saturday) has remained consistent at 90% thunderstorms all week.

If it doesn't change by Friday, mid afternoon, me and my team will be backing out. Just a heads up.

SHOdded

irondoor19

Ha:

Coming in CHI town Friday to see my mom, If the weather breaks,
I will roll on out there in the 2013 PI.. Hope it changes.. :boat:
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

bpd1151

Last check of the forecast just now, shows rain to be moving into the area tonight around 7pm, then remaining in place overnight, all day Saturday with several hours of heavy rain, thunderstorms, and potential for severe weather, with it ending sometime early Sunday morning.

As such, I myself am opting not to head to this show.

Sucks, but it is what it is. Don't plan on doing the work to clean/detail it, and then not be able to open up the hood, doors, trunk, etc. to display it. Besides, I can't imagine many will be showing up there anyhow.

So long to the 2017 show season. Which I'll add has been a VERY good year for me, with many 1st's. The pinnacle being the Ford National's.

Looking forward to seeing what 2018 brings.

SHOdded

Well deserved break! Time to gather up ideas & energy for 2018!

ZSHO

Its very unfortunate but sometimes things happen/meant for a reason and X2 on a prosperous 2018.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|