• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports Tuner Specs

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 23, 2013, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricanracer140

I'm with^^ in the same boat. I wish I would have bought the MyCal

Livernois Motorsports

You can at a nicely discounted rate if you purchased your SCT through us!

DJE624

Larrylu

I was one of the very early buyers of the MYCAL touch and I have been running 4+ for a year or more.  I would love to update my file library to include the 91 octane and the current 93 octane version. I have to travel into areas that have no 93 once or twice per year and I have to switch to Stage two for my 91 capability. I'd rather stay with 4+ and just switch versions for octane. Would you be willing to update my tune files?
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Brucelinc

Quote from: DJE624 on July 23, 2013, 06:02:05 PM
I'm getting it.

I am certainly interested and will pursue it tomorrow.

The thing is, I am really happy with the tune I have.  The overall performance, idle quality, transmission behavior, fuel economy, etc. is excellent.  Acceleration seems brutally strong - hard to imagine a 4400 pound AWD vehicle with a 2.77 gear moving much quicker without a helluva lot more engine.   I am somewhat hesitant to change anything.  If I raced the car and wanted to cut the absolute last hundreth off my ET, I would do it in a heartbeat regardless of cost.

Anyway, I applaud Livernois for all they are doing!

mjhpadi

My question is how much is it to upgrade to the MyCal....well, I guess I could just send an e-mail to LMS... :bangin:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

I am running Stage 4/93 with the SCT now and I love it!  But that said, the parameters that can be reached with the Mycal do make a difference. The biggest difference is running the boost all the way to shift point.  There should be a noticeable improvement in seat of the pants feel and get me easily into the mid 12's.  I'll probably have to wait untill the morning to order it now.  Brandon had called me back and I missed it.  I was sitting right here with the phone and the all of a sudden I had a voice mail.  These darn phones!   

DJE624

Quote from: mjhpadi on July 23, 2013, 06:49:41 PM
My question is how much is it to upgrade to the MyCal....well, I guess I could just send an e-mail to LMS... :bangin:

Check PM.

DJE624

I did my order with Brandon over at LMS.  He is a great guy and patient with me.  I am kind of forgetful sometimes.  I had to call him back a couple of times with questions. 

I just got the notice that my MYCal has been picked up for delivery to me tomorrow morning! 

Hopefully, I'll be spending the weekend sniping chryslers.  YEEHAW!

Night Hawk

Can't wait to upgrade to the LMS mycal with 4+ aggressive, with Intake, Exhaust and 170* thermo specs!!!  Wonder how it will do as compared to the "old" stage 4 93 tune.  (running for 30k+miles without issue)
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

DJE624

If I get all the tunes I asked for I'll have 4/91, 4/93 and 4+/93.  If 4+/93 is too brutal (I doubt it.) I'll use 4/93 for daily driving.  4/91 will be for travel.  Then of course I'll have stock if I ever need it. 

They tell me you can definitely feel the difference between 4 and 4+.  I hope to find out as soon as my tunes show up.  Tonight yet?

Larrylu

Quote from: DJE624 on July 26, 2013, 11:39:20 PM
If I get all the tunes I asked for I'll have 4/91, 4/93 and 4+/93.  If 4+/93 is too brutal (I doubt it.) I'll use 4/93 for daily driving.  4/91 will be for travel.  Then of course I'll have stock if I ever need it. 

They tell me you can definitely feel the difference between 4 and 4+.  I hope to find out as soon as my tunes show up.  Tonight yet?
I felt a huge difference going down from 4+ to Stage 2/3 (my only 91 tune). I'm always super anxious to get 4+ back in there after a trip to low octane land.

On that note I've been trying to request an updated 91 version of Stage 4 from LMS and Anthony is so far not responding to me. Kinda feels like since I'm not new business anymore, I'm not too important. 
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Larrylu

Quote from: DJE624 on July 26, 2013, 11:39:20 PM

I thought I read that 4+ was being called just 4 from now going forward. Did I get the wrong idea about that?

Tomc612

I running 4+too with the X3..and love it..

DJE624

I understand that the "old" 4+ attributes on the SCT were incorporated into the newer version of  4.  Now, they have a 4+ for the MyCal.