• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hello from Maryland

Started by Randy Stinchcomb, October 17, 2016, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Stinchcomb

Hi, just bought a 2015 Explorer Sport for the wife, Ruby Red with 19k on it. My 1st Turbo vehicle, other than the ODR BBF Mustang I sumtimes drive for a friend. I myself have a 1996 Mustang GT "drag car" which I'll be towing with Sammy (name my wife gave her truck).
Gotta' say, this thing iz a Beast!!
I've order the JLT oil separator and an AEF cold air kit, which iz a "dry" element filter vs an oiled filter like K&N.
Im about to order the JMS Boost Max and thinking about the pedal max.
Sum of you may know of me from my days at Modular Depot or American Muscle, I'm retired now, no longer selling Ford parts, so I spend alot of time online.
I'm also a Veteran, 5 years United States Coast Guard and my other Hobbies are HO Model Trains and Slot Cars, Sportfishing, Hunting, Metal Detecting and collecting US Coins, US Currency and US Stamps.
Thanks for letting me join,
Randy Stinchcomb 

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Randy and definetely post some pic's of that ruby red XSPORT and truly glad to have you on board and serving your country. :salute:  :WELCOME: BTW we have many members from MD including our very own one and only SHOdded  :). Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

staged_sho

Welcome....from VA...really like the Explorer Sport.  Would be cool if the Raptor's new Ecoboost motor would make it in there.

Since you're local, there is a private track rental at Maryland International Raceway on Friday October 28, 2016.

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/27-track-racing/57922-mir-track-rental-oct-28th.html
Current:  2016 Charger RT Scat Pack

Previous:  2011 SHO, LME 4+X, 3 bar, 170° TStat, Intake, Corsa

Randy Stinchcomb

Ok thanks, might just be able to make it

Ok, uploaded photo worked.
Meet Sammy, for Sammy Haggar the "Red Rocker" named by my wife, Barbara

Randy Stinchcomb

staged_sho

Nice pic and car!  Good to hear you might make it.  Turn out is usually low so you'll be able to make a lot of passes.
Current:  2016 Charger RT Scat Pack

Previous:  2011 SHO, LME 4+X, 3 bar, 170° TStat, Intake, Corsa

Usmcsho

Congrats and thanks for serving USMC here 2012-2015  :soldiers:
2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

BlueSHO

Quote from: Randy Stinchcomb on October 17, 2016, 03:39:52 PM
My '96 GT
Yep remember that car from the first Ford world challenge. I actually met you there at Beech Bend although I'm sure you don't remember.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

BlueSHO

Quote from: Randy Stinchcomb on October 17, 2016, 03:31:38 PM
Ok thanks, might just be able to make it

Ok, uploaded photo worked.
Meet Sammy, for Sammy Haggar the "Red Rocker" named by my wife, Barbara
Awesome Explorer

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans