• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Lowering Springs

Started by Randy Stinchcomb, October 17, 2016, 08:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Stinchcomb

H&R or ? any one done?
and your thoughts on Ride and Handling...
Oh, I have a '15 X-sport

derfdog15

This is in the wrong section, and there should be a whole lot of posts about the H&R and even coilovers if you search.

The jist of them: Slight loss in ride quality, better handling, some have annoying noises, probably need a camber bolt to align the rear properly.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

ZSHO

Randy here is a sneak preview of a good buddy of mine with his 2014 XSPORT (BMC)Bigmoneycloser probably one of the best looking XSPORT around. LMK. ;)  Z    http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2950.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Randy Stinchcomb

Thanks for the link, not sure if I like the lowered look, gonn' have to think about this one