• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 pp sho front rotor size in mm?

Started by avidmotion, October 16, 2016, 11:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avidmotion

Couple of questions. What is the front rotor size in mm of the 2013 shoo with pp?
What do they mean if I have "painted" front calipers, black or red.....mine was aluminum color.
What is the pad material of the 2013 pp pads?.....ceramic or semi metallic.
Can you mix front ceramics (stock? with ferro carbon, like Hawk HPS?)
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

AJP turbo

You should buy my brakes....problem fixed...actually i dont know off the top of my head
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

I believe the Front Rotors are 13.9"=353.06mm.....2)They simply mean if you painted your calipers black you have the option to order PP Pads with black hardware to match your current black caliper setup...same rule/options apply to the rotors.3)The Motorcraft pads are semi-metallic and IMO would not mix the setup.  Z           Front 13.86"13.9" Dia. rotor..Rear Rotor 13.5"-13.6"= 345mm dia. rotor.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

avidmotion

Ok thanks I ordered stock motorcraft pp pads for the rear. I like the PP brakes I will just stay with them. They look just like carbon metallic pads, black and very coarse.
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

avidmotion

Ok I got the EBC S13 front kit. It has EBC RK Sport plain zinc coated, with the vented hat 13.9 rotors, and  EBC yellowstuff pads. The rotors are beefy 34 lbs.  a piece. They have all kinds of vent holes in the hat. The quality is super nice. Update when on...